Full legal marriage is now available in all U.S. states. But there are still many questions that same-sex couples should discuss before walking down the aisle. Learn about:
- adoption and legal parentage rules
- your stateâs laws about same-sex domestic partnerships and civil unions
- whether your registration will be recognized if you move to another state
- the federal tax implications of getting married or registered
- how marriage will affect your family if you have children, and
- responsibility for your partnerâs debts if youâre married.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.