Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (Divorce and Money) | How to Do Your Own Divorce in California in 2017: An Essential Guide for Every Kind of Divorce | DIVORCE: Think Financially, Not EmotionallyÂ® Volume I: What Women Need To Know About Securing Their Financial Future Before, During, and After Divorce (Volume 1) | Divorce After 50 | Nolo's Essential Guide to Child Custody & Support | Divorce Without Court | Divorce & Money
Divorce is never easy for anyone in the family. But with the information and guidance in Noloâs Essential Guide to Divorce, you can make the process as simple, inexpensive, and conflict-free as possible.
With compassion and expertise, family law attorney Emily Doskow explains how to make divorce less painful by helping you:
- understand the divorce process
- minimize day-to-day conflict with your spouse
- work with lawyers or mediators without breaking the bank
- avoid costly, exhausting court battles, and
- stay calm and make good decisions.
- child support
- child custody
- dividing property, including pensions and real estate, and
- drafting a marital settlement agreement.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.