Nolo's Quick LLC: All You Need to Know About Limited Liability Companies (Quick & Legal) | Form Your Own Limited Liability Company | Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business | Nolo's Guide to Single Member Llcs | The Corporate Records Handbook | Limited Liability Companies for Dummies | Form Your Own Limited Liability Company
A limited liability company can give your small business both tax benefits and protection from personal liability for business debts. But without careful record keeping, regular meetings, and formal minutes, you could lose these advantages.
Your Limited Liability Company provides all the instructions and forms you need to maintain the legal validity of your LLC. Forms include:
- • Call of Meeting
• Notice of Meeting
• Certification of Mailing of Notice
• Membership Voting Proxy
• Minutes of LLC Meeting
• Waiver of Notice of Meeting
• Approval of LLC Minutes
• Written Consents for Single-Member LLCs
- • declare distributions of LLC profits to members
• hire employees and contract with outside firms
• approve LLC contracts
• approve salary increases and bonuses
• authorize bank loans
• elect corporate tax treatment for your LLC, and
• amend the articles and operating agreement.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.