Everything a teacher needs to survive?and thrive!
The Educator′s Field Guide helps teachers get off to a running start. The only book that covers all four key areas of effective teaching―organization, classroom management, instruction, and assessment―this handy reference offers a bridge from college to classroom. Helpful tools include:
- Step-by-step guidance on instructional organization, behavior management, lesson planning, and formative and summative assessment
- User-friendly taxonomic guides to help readers quickly locate topics
- The latest information on student diversity, special needs, and lesson differentiation
- Teacher testimonials and examples
- Explanations of education standards and initiatives
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.