The Dissertation Journey: A Practical and Comprehensive Guide to Planning, Writing, and Defending Your Dissertation | Research Design: Quantitative, Qualitative, Mixed Methods, Arts-Based, and Community-Based Participatory Research Approaches | Becoming an Academic Writer | Reason & Rigor | The Literature Review | Writing a Proposal for Your Dissertation | Demystifying Dissertation Writing
Use these focused guidelines to help you through every stage of the dissertation process!
Written for practicing educators pursuing a doctoral degree, this resource provides a step-by-step process for developing and completing an academically rigorous dissertation in a time-efficient manner. Grounded in adult learning theory, this volume:
- Offers a clear, easy-to-follow approach with concrete goals and workable methods
- Discusses how practitioner scholars can apply their work experience to the dissertation
- Includes organizational templates, detailed charts, checklists, a timeline, student examples, and rubrics
- Provides tips throughout to help students think through situations
- Covers both quantitative and qualitative research
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.