A separate chapter covers survey problems after flood and fire damage, and the legal section takes account of recent developments in case law relating to inspections and surveys of properties.
This new edition continues to provide a thorough treatment of all the key issues relating to surveying buildings, dealing with the problems that surveyors are likely to encounter when inspecting buildings.
Changes for the new edition include:
- Examples and references have been updated
- Evaluation of condition rating systems for domestic and commercial buildings
- A new section on the home condition reports
- More information on slate defects
- Bibliography revised and expanded, to make it more comprehensive
- Additional appendix showing the home condition report format
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.