- Thematic study of the history of journalism, examining the role of journalism in democracy, the influence of new technology, the challenge of balancing ethical values, and the role of the audience
- Charts the influence of the historical press for todayâs news in print, broadcast, and new media
- Situates journalism in a rich cultural context with lively examples and case studies that bring the subject alive for contemporary readers
- Provides a comparative analysis of American, British, and international journalism
- Helpful feature boxes on important figures and case studies enhance student understanding of the development of journalism and news as we know it today, providing a convenient springboard for follow-up work.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.