- Addresses early graduate school career planning as well as issues confronting recent doctoral graduates in psychology
- Chapters written by established professionals in their fields provide essential insights for launching a successful career in psychology
- Includes separate chapters with advice for graduates considering careers in academia,Â clinical or counseling fields,Â and in various applied settings
- Sections on âConcerns and Advice for Undergraduatesâ help readers pave their way during the early stages of career planning and development
- Each chapter features a listing of relevant resources such as suggested reading and Internet links
- User-friendly tone makes this book accessible to students
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.