A First Look at Communication Theory | Communicating Ethically | Digital Media and Society | Gender, Race, and Class in Media: A Critical Reader | Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) | Business and Professional Communication | The Master Switch
- Covers the topics that instructors want to teach
- Provides a timely and relevant culturally determined perspective on media history in American society
- Organized thematically rather than chronologically
- Links history to contemporary issues, setting journalism into a broader historical context
- Includes alternate table of contents, discussion questions, an instructorâs manual, and sample exams
About: Media/History/Society offers a cultural history of media in the United States, shifting the lens of media history from media developments and evolution to a focus on changes in culture and society, emphasizing how media shaped and were shaped by these trends, policies, and cultural shifts.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.