- Traces the development and diffusion of digital information and communication technologies, providing an analysis of trans-cultural effects among developed and developing nations
- Provides a balanced analysis of the pros and cons of the adoption and diffusion of digital technologies
- Explores privacy, censorship, the digital divide, online games, and virtual and augmented realities
- Follows a thematic structure, allowing readers to access the text at any point, based on their interests
- Accompanying resources provide a wealth of related online content
- Selected by Choice as a 2013 Outstanding Academic Title
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.