- Comprises approximately 2,000 alphabetically arranged entries
- Defines and describes the BrontÃ«s' fictional characters and settings
- Incorporates original literary judgements and analyses of characters and motives
- Includes coverage of Charlotte's unfinished novels and her and Branwell's juvenile writings
- Features over 60 illustrations
About: A BrontÃ« Encyclopedia is an A- Z encyclopedia of the most notable literary family of the 19th century highlighting original literary insights and the significant people and places that influenced the BrontÃ«sâ lives.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.