- A collection of writings by the great medieval historian, Sir Richard Southern.
- Offers a fascinating insight into the beliefs and ideas that underpinned Southernâs work.
- Contains the series of reflections on medieval historical writing that Southern produced during his tenure as President of the Royal Historical Society.
- Also includes pieces on the nature of academic history, as well as Southernâs appreciations of other medievalists.
- Brings together texts that would otherwise be difficult to locate.
- Makes these writings accessible to the wider audience they deserve.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.