GIS Fundamentals: A First Text on Geographic Information Systems, NEW and UPDATED Sixth Edition | Severe Storm Forecasting, 1st ed, COLOR | Environmental Hazards | Geographic Thought | The Craft of Research | Key Methods in Geography | An Introduction to Scientific Research Methods in Geography & Environmental Studies
- Explores a full range of contemporary geographic techniques, including statistics, mathematical analysis, GIS, and remote sensing
- Unique in both content and organization, it brings together a team of internationally recognized specialists to create a balanced approach between physical geography, human geography, and research techniques
- Includes a series of foundational chapters offering multiple perspectives on the central questions in research methods
- Examines the conceptual frameworks and practical issues behind data acquisition and analysis, and how to interpret results
- Includes explanations of key terminology and exercises throughout
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.