Publisher's Note:Â Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
An updated guide to programming your own Raspberry Pi projects
- Updated for Raspberry Pi 2
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its featuresÂ
- Navigate files, folders, and menusÂ
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editorÂ
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionariesÂ
- Work with modules, classes, and methodsÂ
- Create user-friendly games using PygameÂ
- Build intuitive user interfaces with TkinterÂ
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO portÂ
- Add powerful Web features to your projects
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.