Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Planet Girl (Charlie Joe Jackson Series) | Pete Milano's Guide to Being a Movie Star: A Charlie Joe Jackson Book (Charlie Joe Jackson Series) | Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Making Money | Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Extra Credit | Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Growing Up | Jack Strong Takes a Stand | Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading
When a text goes wrong, Katie Friedman learns the hard way that sometimes you need to disconnect to connect.
Here are a few things you need to know about Katie Friedman:
1. Katie is swearing off phones for life! (No, seriously. She just sent the wrong text to the wrong person!)
2. She wants to break up with her boyfriend. (Until, that is, he surprises her with front row tickets to her favorite band, Plain Jane. Now what!?)
3. She wants to be a rock star (It's true. She has a band and everything.)
4. Her best friend is Charlie Joe Jackson. (Yeah, you know the guy.)
5. And most importantly, Katie's been offered the deal of a lifetime―get ten of her friends to give up their phones for one week and everyone can have backstage passes to Plain Jane. (A whole week!? Is that even possible?)
Katie Friedman Gives Up Texting by Tommy Greenwald is a fun and hilarious spinoff from the beloved Charlie Joe Jackson series, starring all your favorite characters.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.