Completely updated for current HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K workflows, Avid Editing blends the art and aesthetics of motion picture editing with technical, hands-on instruction. Appropriate for beginners and intermediate users who need to refresh their knowledge of essential post-production techniques, this fully revamped and full-color sixth edition is also an excellent tool for editors coming to Avid from other non-linear editing platforms. Topics covered include trimming, audio, effects, titles, color correction, customization, inputting, and outputting. A robust accompanying online eResource features professionally shot footage and Avid project files, allowing readers to work alongside the lessons taught in the book.
The new edition covers:
- Avid Media Composer licensing choices
- Changes to the Avid user interface
- Basic and advanced visual effects
- Mastering Avidâs audio tools
- Exploring Avidâs Title Tool and NewBlue Titler Pro
- Understanding double-system sound techniques
- Syncing picture and sound files
- Understanding and applying LUTs
- The latest HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K Workflows
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.