Dealing With Diabetes Burnout
- Written in a practical style, for those newly diagnosed with diabetes, individuals managing its challenges for many years, and healthcareÂ professionals
- Reveals how the stress of daily diabetes management can affect an individualâs ability to stay motivated and engaged in essential self-care tasks that are vital for good health
- Presents proven techniques for improving emotional wellbeing
- First book to take an explicitly CBT approach to diabetes, simultaneously drawing on solution-focused behavioural therapy and mindfulness approaches
- Fills the gap information of this kind among healthcare professionals and individuals with diabetes
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.