SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition | (ISC)2 SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Practice Tests | CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide | Computer Hacking Beginners Guide: How to Hack Wireless Network, Basic Security and Penetration Testing, Kali Linux, Your First Hack | Ccsp Isc2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide | The Official (Isc)2 Guide to the Sscp Cbk | Sscp Systems Security Certified Practitioner
This guide prepares you for the SSCP, Systems Security Certified Practitioner certification examination by focusing on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) as determined by ISC2 in seven high level topics. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, real-world practice, access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment and much more. Reinforce what you've learned with key topic exam essentials and chapter review questions.
Along with the book you also get access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment that includes:
- 125 question practice exam to help you identify where you need to study more. Get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, you're ready to take the certification exam.
- More than 100 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce your learning and give you last minute test prep before the exam
- A searchable glossary in PDF to give you instant access to the key terms you need to know for the exam
- Appendix of charts, tables, typical applications, and programs
Coverage of all of the exam topics in the book means you'll be ready for:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
About: Fully updated Study Guide for the SSCP This guide prepares you for the SSCP, Systems Security Certified Practitioner certification examination by focusing on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) as determined by ISC2 in seven high level topics.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.