Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide 2017 | Ratio & Proportion Dosage Calculations | Pharmacology | Bates' Nursing Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking | Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) | Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) | Essentials for Nursing Practice | Lippincott Nursing Drug Guide | Saunders Nursing Guide to Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses, as reviewed and approved by NANDA-I. The 2015Ã¢ÂÂ2017 edition of the classic and internationally recognised text has been rigorously updated and revised, and now provides more linguistically congruent diagnoses as a result of the Diagnostic Development CommitteeÃ¢ÂÂs attentiveness to understanding the translation of the diagnostic label, definition, defining characteristics, related factors, and risk factors. Each of the 235 diagnoses presented are supported by definitions as well as defining characteristics and related factors, or risk factors. Each new and revised diagnosis is based on the latest global evidence, and approved by expert nurse diagnosticians, researchers, and educators.
New to this edition:
- 26 brand new nursing diagnoses and 13 revised diagnoses
- Updates, changes, and revision to the vast majority of the nursing diagnosis definitions, in particular the Health Promotion and Risk Diagnoses
- A standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (defining characteristics, related factors, and risk factors) to further aid clarity for readers and clinicians
- All introductory chapters are written at an undergraduate nursing level, and provide critical information needed for nurses to understand assessment, its link to diagnosis, and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for the nurse at the bedside
- A new chapter, focusing on Frequently Asked Questions, representing the most common questions received through the NANDA-I website, and at global conferences
- Five nursing diagnoses have been re-slotted within the NANDA-I taxonomy, following a review of the current taxonomic structure
- Coding of all diagnostic indicator terms is now available for those using electronic versions of the terminology
- Companion website featuring references from the book, video presentations, teaching tips, and links to taxonomy history and diagnosis submission/review process description www.wiley.com/go/nursingdiagnoses
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.