Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Endosonography | Endoscopic Ultrasonography | GI/Liver Secrets Plus | Cotton and Williams' Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy | Hepatology | Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease | Acing the GI Board Exam | ERCP | Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Authored by the very best, this is the perfect âhow-toâ guide to mastering a crucial yet complex gastrointestinal procedure.Â
Peter Cotton and Joseph Leung have once again assembled many of the worldâs leading experts in this field to provide clear and concise guidance.Â There are chapters on âHow to doâ all of the specific manoeuvers, followed by chapters on âWhen to doâ them (and when not to).Â
Key highlights include the following:
- Full coverage of the entire range of both standard and advanced techniques, using a highly practical approach
- Strong focus on patient education, safety, and minimizing risks
- Twenty-four outstanding procedural videos of the experts performing ERCP, ideal for improving best practice techniques
- Over 250 excellent illustrative photos, X rays, and anatomical drawings
- Â âTips and tricksâ and key points throughout to aid rapid understanding
- Reference to the latest ASGE, ACG, ASG, and UEGW guidelines throughout
New to this second edition are a host of new topics, including simulation training, formal credentialing and certification, wire-guided cannulation techniques, pancreatic stenting, short wire technology, cholangioscopy, plastic versus metal stents, radiofrequency ablation, sphincter manometry, and ERCP in acute pancreatitis.
Brought to you by world pioneers in endoscopy, ERCP: The Fundamentals, 2nd Edition, is an essential purchase for gastroenterologists and endoscopists of all levels.
This edition also contains Safety Cases Within the Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards
About: This work provides a set of readings of the CIMAH regulations on the Safety Case.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.