- Details the study of audiences and how it is changing in relation to digital media
- Recognizes and appreciates valuable traditional approaches and identifies how they can be applied to, and evolve with, the changing media world
- Offers diverse perspectives from which being an audience, theorizing audiences, researching audiences, and doing audience research are approached today
- Argues that the field works best by identifying particular 'audience problems' and applying the best theories and research methods available to solving them
- Includes contributions from some of the most outstanding international scholars in the field
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.