Packed with tips and techniques on everything from how to get started with the MacBook Air notebook to getting the most out of all its latest features and accessories, this fun, hip, and portable guide has just what you need to take flight. Veteran author Paul McFedries covers a slew of new topics, including improved graphics on the new Air, setting up the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, using the new, iPhone-like multitrack touchpad, and more. You'll save time and hassle and discover how to do the things you need most.
- Offers timesaving and helpful tips to both novice and intermediate users of Apple hardware
- Covers all the key skills, tools, and shortcuts you need to become productive with your MacBook Air
- Helps you maximize all the power and new features of the very latest MacBook Air
- Includes Genius icons to show you the smartest way to do things
- Saves you time and hassle, avoids fluff, and doesn't skimp on the essentials
MacBook Air Portable Genius, 4th Edition helps you get more out of your MacBook Air with practical tips and timesaving advice.
About: You'll fly through your work with these MacBook Air tips and tricks Packed with tips and techniques on everything from how to get started with the MacBook Air notebook to getting the most out of all its latest features and accessories, this fun, hip, and portable guide has just what you need to take flight.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.