A major new introduction to the global history of Christianity, written by one of the worldâs leading theologians and author of numerous bestselling textbooks.Â
- Provides a truly global review by exploring the development of Christianity and related issues in Asia, Latin America and Africa, and not just focusing on Western concerns
- Spanning more than two millennia and combining elements of theology, history, and culture, it traces the development of all three branches of Christianity â Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox â providing context to Christianityâs origins and its links to Judaism
- Looks beyond denominational history at Christianityâs impact on individuals, society, politics, and intellectual thought, as well as on art, architecture, and the natural sciences
- Combines McGrathâs acute historical sensibility with formidable organizational skill, breaking the material down into accessible, self-contained historical periods
- Offers an accessible and student-oriented text, assuming little or no advance theological or historical knowledge on the part of the reader
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.