- Full-color throughout.
- Free full-color, foldout map.
- Completely updated every year.
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore some of Paris's greatest gems, from the LouvreÂ to the Eiffel Tower. Plus tips for exploring some of Paris's more offbeat sights, from the eerie Catacombs to the avant-garde Palais de Tokyo museum.
- Where to find everything fromÂ the coolest neo-bistros to the most gourmet Michelin-starred French restaurants. Plus, recommendations for the hippest wine bars and the best food markets, from the MarchÃ© dâAligre to the grand, upscaleÂ food halls of Fauchon.
- Insightful commentary on Paris's dazzling array of art and architectural masterpieces, from the Cathedrale de Notre-Dame to the Arc de Triomphe, and from Rodin's The Thinker to Da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.