- Full-color throughout!
- Free full-color, foldout map.Â
- Insider adviceÂ on avoiding the crowds as you hit all the highlights of the 17 semi-autonomous regions of Spain, from the Prado in Madrid to the Guggenheim in Bilbao, from El Escorial to Granada's Alhambra. Plus tips for navigating the country's lovely but less-traveled corners, including Galicia in the northwest and Extremadura in the southwest.
- Where to findÂ the absolute best paella in Valencia, the loveliest vineyards in La Rioja, the hottest tapas in Sevilla, and the finest suckling pig in Segovia.
- Insightful commentaryÂ on Spain's dazzling array of art and architectural masterpieces, from the Old World classicism of Velazquez to the modernism of Picasso and DalÃ.
- Opinionated reviews.Â No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact pricesÂ listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendlyÂ features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.