Socialnomics is an essential book for anyone who wants tounderstand the implications of social media on our daily lives andhow businesses can tap the power of social media to increase theirsales, cut their marketing costs, and reach consumers directly. Inthis revised and updated second edition, author Erik Qualmanpresents new material based on meeting with 75 Fortune 1000companies, 50 colleges and universities, and over 100 smallbusinesses & non-profits since the first edition. Qualman'smaterials have been used from IBM to NASA to Harvard to localbusinesses.
- Lists the top ten easy opportunities that companies andorganization miss when it comes to social media
- Describes where social media should reside in an organizationand the necessary building blocks for success
- Explains why over 50 percent of companies still block socialmedia to their employees and why this is a detriment tosuccess
- Shares proper training methods for your ENTIRE organization onsocial media; not just the chosen few
- Reviews the top companies, organizations and individuals usingsocial media, explaining what separates them from other companiesand how to replicate their success
Social media can transform your business and your relationshipwith consumers. Discover what social media can do for you, and whatyou can do for others while using social media.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.