- Full-color throughout.
- Free full-color, foldout map.
- Completely updated every year.
- Our local authors blend late-breaking developments, including the best new restaurants in Paris and Lyon, with tips for visiting France's most enduring attractions, such as Notre-Dame, Mont-St-Michel, Loire Valley chateaux, and the vineyards of Bordeaux and Burgundy among other wine regions.
- Frommer's France includes custom itineraries for families and foodies; the best shopping, dining experiences, accommodation, and nightlife for every generation and budget; top spots and tips for skiing in the Alps, sailing on the Cote d'Azur, and other outdoor adventures; detailed driving tours of the coast, mountains, and countryside; and dozens of city, regional, and institutional maps-including the grounds of Versailles and floor plans of the Louvre and Notre Dame in Paris.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.