Sterling Test Prep AP Physics 2 Practice Questions: High Yield AP Physics 2 Practice Questions with Detailed Explanations | The Princeton Review Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam 2016 | The Princeton Review Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam 2016 | Barron's Sat Subject Test Math, Level 2 | The Princeton Review Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam 2016 | Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam 2017 | Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam 2017
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based course is to master—or how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam arms you to take on this new course and test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics—including thermodynamics; fluid statics and dynamics; electrostatics; magnetic fields; electromagnetism; geometric and physical optics; and more
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Physics 2 Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walkthroughs of sample questions
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.