Kids' Travel Guide - Washington, DC: The fun way to discover Washington, DC with special activities for kids, coloring pages, fun fact and more! (Kids' Travel Guide series) (Volume 18) | Frommer's EasyGuide to Washington, D.C. 2018 (EasyGuides) | National Geographic Walking Washington, D.C. (National Geographic Walking Guides) | StreetSmart Washington DC Map by VanDam - Laminated pocket City Street Map of Washington DC with special National Mall detail and travel guide with ... sights, hotels and Metro map, 2018 Edition | A History Lover's Guide to Washington, DC | Frommer's Easyguide to 2017 Washington, D.C. | Official Guide to the Smithsonian
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
With history around every corner, Washington, D.C. is a city that seamlessly blends yesterday and today, and it's a perennial favorite for families. This updated guide--a strong domestic bestseller--lets travelers discover the myriad charms of the nation's capital, from its stately monuments to the trendiest restaurants.
Fodor’s Washington, D.C. includes:
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map provides essential information about top attractions, nearby dining, and more.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Coverage on brand-new museums, hotels, restaurants, shops, and bars. Includes fresh tips for staying and playing in top hotspots such as Dupont Circle and Georgetown.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: A full-color feature lets visitors explore the awe-inspiring Capitol Building while in-depth Getting Oriented sections help organize trips by neighborhood. A Side Trips chapter gives travelers useful information about expanding their trip with visits to Alexandria, Mount Vernon, and Annapolis.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The Experience chapter includes a variety of useful sections, such as D.C With Kids, Free in D.C., and Top Attractions. Each neighborhood section opens with a "Top Reasons to Go" map, supported by other essential planning information. All this, plus exhaustively detailed chapters on Nightlife, Performing Arts, Sports, Shopping, and Side Trips, makes it easy for readers to custom-plan an exciting vacation.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Washington, D.C. offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: The Washington Monument, the White House, the Capitol Building, the National Mall, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian museums, Arlington National Cemetery, Georgetown's boutiques, U Street's restaurants, Alexandria, Mount Vernon, Annapolis, and more.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.