Fodor's Tokyo 25 Best (Full-color Travel Guide) | Japan Travel Guide: Things I Wish I'D Known Before Going To Japan (The Everything Nippon Travel Guide Series) | National Geographic Traveler Japan 5th Edition (National Georgaphic Traveler) | Must-See Japan: The complete insider's guide to seeing the best of Japan in one trip | Fodor's Tokyo (Full-color Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) | DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Japan
Over a million Americans visit Japan each year to experience this land of exquisite beauty, and recent fluctuations in the yen have made it more of an affordable destination than ever. In stunning full color, Fodor's Japan illustrates the country's eternal draws, from ancient temples and gardens and the deliberate pace of the tea ceremony, to the dizzying, frenetic pulse of its high-tech cities.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on the intricacies of Japanese cuisine, traditional Japanese crafts, and Mount Fuji
· Major sights such as Tsukiji Fish Market, Senso-ji, Tokyo Sky Tree, Mt. Fuji, The Daibutsu, Sanjusangen-do, Ginkaku-ji, Fushimi-inari Taisha, Kinkaku-ji and Osaka-jo
· Side Trips from Tokyo including Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Nikko, Kamakura and Yokohama
· Coverage of Tokyo; Nagoya, Ise-Shima, and the Kii Peninsula; The Japan Alps and the North Chubu Coast; Kyoto; The Kansai Region; Western Honshu; Shikoku; Kyushu; Okinawa; Tohoku; Hokkaido
Planning to focus on Tokyo? Check out Fodor's travel guide to Tokyo.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.