An Unquiet Mind | Mindfulness for Bipolar Disorder | The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide | The Bipolar Workbook | Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder | Take Charge of Bipolar Disorder | Bipolar Disorder
"For those wanting to save years of trial and error, "Bipolar Wellness" is the most comprehensive book I have ever read for practical help on how to naturally treat bipolar illness- bar none." Gabriel Alexander Reed
- If you or a loved one suffer with Bipolar Disorder, this book holds the keys to hope!!! It offers five gifts to help achieve recovery:
- A promising nutritional approach that’s being tested at advanced psychiatric facilities.
- Comprehensive and understandable explanations of how to turn Bipolar Illness into Bipolar Wellness
- Practical tools for recovery including worksheets that help you go beyond mere survival to wellness—even happiness
- The author’s personal story of being stuck in a dark pit, finding his way out, and creating this book as a roadmap for you
- Most of all, a new mindset to help you find a happy, steady reality in the Mid-Polar Zone between mania and depression, with clear tools on how to get back there whenever your pendulum is swinging wildly.
“Michael Rose has written a very compelling and timely book entitled Bipolar Wellness. There are virtually no books that include an organized system for lifelong recovery for someone suffering from bipolar illness. Michael Rose has done just that. Bipolar Wellness is a book written from the ground up by one who suffered many years with the problems of bipolar illness. In this book, Michael Rose is reaching out to those who actually suffer with bipolar illness rather than ‘the choir’ of professionals. This book is also forward-looking because it focuses on wellness rather than illness. It is free of ‘woe is me,’ resentments, and blame toward those who have sought to help him. This is a bottom-up processing that seeks counsel from professionals but realizes that wellness can only be achieved from within.”
—Phillip Springer, MD, Psychiatrist, author of The Power of the Double Circle, A Guide to the Supportive Person Group Process
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.