Hands-On Time Series Analysis with R: Perform time series analysis and forecasting using R | Forecasting: principles and practice | Analysis of Financial Time Series, 3rd Edition | Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications in R | Time Series Analysis and Its Applications: With R Examples (Springer Texts in Statistics) | Data Mining for Business Analytics | Introductory Time Series With R
The book offers clear explanations, practical examples, and end-of-chapter exercises and cases. Readers will learn to use forecasting methods using the free open-source R software to develop effective forecasting solutions that extract business value from time-series data.
Featuring improved organization and new material, the Second Edition also includes:
- Popular forecasting methods including smoothing algorithms, regression models, and neural networks
- A practical approach to evaluating the performance of forecasting solutions
- A business-analytics exposition focused on linking time-series forecasting to business goals
- Guided cases for integrating the acquired knowledge using real data
- End-of-chapter problems to facilitate active learning
- A companion site with data sets, R code, learning resources, and instructor materials (solutions to exercises, case studies)Globally-available textbook, available in both softcover and Kindle formats
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.