Quick Guide to the 16 Personality Types in Organizations: Understanding Personality Differences in the Workplace | Quick Guide to the 16 Personality Types and Teams: Applying Team Essentials to Create Effective Teams | Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the Personality Type Code | Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the 4 Temperaments-4.0 | Please Understand Me II | Good to Great | Type Talk
This booklet provides the user with . . .
* an interactive process to help individuals clarify their own best-fit type.
* worksheets to help individuals better understand themselves and others.
* a brief description of the themes for each type pattern
* a snapshot for each type pattern
* a full page Portrait for each type pattern--written in third person
* a full page Self-Portrait-the long awaited Self-Discovery Descriptions - written in 1st Person
* appendices for a brief overview of temperament, interaction styles, and type dynamics and development.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.