Standard Wire Bound Manuscript Paper | Essentials of Music Theory | Essentials of Music Theory | Essentials of Music Theory | Essentials of Music Theory | Essentials of Music Theory | Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course | Teacher's Activity Kit, Complete | Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory
The Student Complete Book includes Books 1-3 in a spiral-bound format.
Book 1 (Lessons 1-25): Staff, Notes and Pitches
* Treble & Bass Clefs
* Grand Staff & Ledger Lines
* Note Values
* Measure, Bar Line and Double Bar
* 2/4, 3/4 & 4/4 Time Signatures
* Whole, Half & Quarter Notes/Rests
* Dotted Half & Quarter Notes
* Ties & Slurs
* Repeat Sign, 1st & 2nd Endings
* Eighth Notes & Rests
* Dynamic Signs, Tempo Marks & Articulation
* D.C., D.S., Coda & Fine
* Flats, Sharps & Naturals
* Whole & Half Step, Enharmonic Notes.
Book 2 (Lessons 25-50): Tetrachords & Major Scales
* Key Signatures
* Chromatic Scale
* Intervals, Circle of Fifths
* Perfect, Major & Minor Intervals
* Augmented & Diminished Intervals
* SolfÃ¨ge & Transposition
* Sixteenth Notes & Rests
* Dotted Eighth Notes & Eighth Note Triplets
* Common Time & Cut Time
* 3/8 & 6/8 Time Signatures
* Pick-up Notes & Syncopation
* Primary & Major Triads
* Scale Degree Names
* Dominant 7th Chord.
Book 3 (Lessons 51-75): 1st & 2nd Inversions of Triads
* Inversions of V7 Chords
* Figured Bass
* Major Chord Progressions
* Minor Scales, Minor Triads
* Augmented & Diminished Triads
* Primary Triads in Minor Keys
* Minor Chord Progressions
* Harmonizing a Melody in Major and Minor Keys
* Broken Chords & Arpeggiated Accompaniments
* Passing and Neighboring Tones
* Composing a Melody in Major and Minor Keys
* 12-Bar Blues Chord Progression & Blues Scale
* Basic Forms of Music.
The complete line of Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory includes Student Books, a Teacher's Answer Key, Ear-Training CDs, Double Bingo games, Flash Cards, Reproducible Teacher's Activity Kits, and interactive software for students and teachers in private study, studio and network environments.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.