Constitution of the United States and the Declaration of Independence (Pocket Edition) | US Constitution: Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, & Amendments | The Constitution and the Declaration of Independence: The Constitution of the United States of America | The Constitution of the United States and The Declaration of Independence | The Federalist Papers
Essential 52-page booklet containing 2 fundamental documents that all Americans should read.
- The United States Constitution (Proofed word for word against the original Constitution housed in the archives in Washington D.C. and is identical in spelling, capitalization and punctuation.)
- The Bill of Rights (Amendments 1 10 which were ratified on December 15, 1791, prior to the Constitution going into effect.)
- Amendments 11 27 (Ratified between 1795 and 1992)
- The Declaration of Independence (Adopted by the second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776)
- Index to the U.S. Constitution and Amendments
On the cover of this booklet is a picture of George Washington holding a quill in his hand, inviting each of us to pledge our commitment to read and defend the Constitution of the United States. This picture was commissioned for the bicentennial of the United States Constitution in 1987.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.