* A new chapter (Chapter 24) on Brassinosteroids
* A completely rewritten Chapter 16 (Growth and Development)
* Updates on recent developments in the light reactions and the biochemistry of photosynthesis, respiration, ion transport, and water relations
* In the hormone chapters, new information about signaling pathways and regulatory mechanisms
* Coverage of major breakthroughs on the control of flowering, including the latest findings on the identity of the long-sought-after photoperiodic floral stimulus, "florigen."
As with the Third Edition, material typically considered prerequisite for plant physiology courses, as well as advanced material, is posted at the companion website. New material has been added here as well, including new Web topics and Web essays.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.