Sing Along & Learn | Me, My Family, And Friends | Honk, Honk, Rattle, Rattle | Bountiful Earth | Fabulous Food
From "Baby Bumblebee" to "The Ants Go Marching," children will sing and learn about the insects they encounter in their own backyards. The enclosed CD features 21 fun songs-old favorites and originals-and the book offers more than 250 activities that help children appreciate the wonderful world of bugs.
Every song has:
- Literacy Links to teach comprehension skills, letter knowledge, and phonemic awareness
- Curriculum Connections to integrate the content of the song with curriculum areas such as math, art, sand and water play, science, outdoor play, field trips, and discovery
- "Did You Know?" section with fun and interesting facts related to the song
- a vocabulary list to enhance children's language skills
- theme connections
- home activities to extend the learning
- related children's books
All children love to sing and learn, so the book includes both English language learner strategies and special needs adaptations. Songs Include:
- Baby Bumblebee
- The Ants Go Marching
- The Insect Song
- My Pet Mosquito
- Nobody Likes Me
- Fuzzy Caterpillar
- Little Ant's Hill/Little Bee's Hive
- The Bee and the Pup
- My Busy Garden
- Little Ants
- Little Caterpillar
- All Around the Yard
- Can You Move With Me?
- Over in the Meadow
- Shoo Fly
- Flea Fly Flow
- Five Little Ladybugs
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
About: From "Baby Bumblebee" to "The Ants Go Marching," children will sing and learn about the insects they encounter in their own backyards.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.