Special Education for Today's Teachers | Classroom Assessment for Students in Special and General Education | Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key | Building Struggling Students' Higher Level Literacy | Literacy Remix | Understanding and Using Reading Assessment, K-2 | Developing Readers in the Academic Disciplines
Organized to make planning and teaching both easy and effective, the chapters offer:
* Highly effective strategies and techniques for teaching word study, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension skills
* Embedded strategy assessments to check for understanding and collect evidence of student learning
* Teacher talk to help students think strategically
* Ideas to engage and motivate adolescent learners
* Vignettes to help you envision what a technique might look like when used in your content area
* Key terms and guiding questions to focus your reading, study, and conversation
The International Reading Association is the world's premier organization of literacy professionals. Our titles promote reading by providing professional development to continuously advance the quality of literacy instruction and research.
Research-based, classroom-tested, and peer-reviewed, IRA titles are among the highest quality tools that help literacy professionals do their jobs better.
Some of the many areas we publish in include:
-Response To Intervention/Struggling Readers
-Research And Policy
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.