Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches | Basics of Qualitative Research | Grounded Theory | The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers | The Sage Handbook of Grounded Theory | Writing Ethnographic Fieldnotes | Discovery of Grounded Theory
Lecturers, request your electronic inspection copy
Kathy Charmaz presents the definitive guide to doing grounded theory from a constructivist perspective. This second edition of her groundbreaking text retains the accessibility and warmth of the first edition whilst introducing cutting edge examples and practical tips.
This expanded second edition:
- explores how to effectively focus on data collection
- demonstrates how to use data for theorizing
- adds two new chapters that guide you through conducting and analysing interviews in grounded theory
- adds a new chapter on symbolic interactionism and grounded theory
- considers recent epistemological debates about the place of prior theory
- discusses the legacy of Anselm Strauss for grounded theory.
This is a seminal title for anyone serious about understanding and doing grounded theory research.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.