Move beyond the mechanics of sex to a rich and rewardingconnection!
God’s desire is for couples to enjoy vibrant sexualrelationships without inhibition, awkwardness, fear, resentment, guilt, orshame. With honesty and frankness, life coach and best-selling author ShannonEthridge opens the minds of both husbands and wives to embrace a lifestyle of passionand pleasure.
Divided into four sections, The Passion Principles helps couples celebrate the spiritual,mental, emotional, and physical dimensions of sexuality. Questions include:
- Whatwas God thinking when He created sex?
- Whydo humans think about sex so much?
- Willthere be sex in heaven?
- Howdid we get such different ideas about sex and love?
- Howcan I get past his or her sexual past?
- Howcan I help my spouse heal from the sexual abuses he or she suffered?
- Whatif my heart is telling me I married the wrong person?
- Howcan we balance mismatched sex drives?
Some chapters end with questions for personalcontemplation or for couples to use as conversation starters, and otherchapters end with prayers that foster a deeper spiritual and emotionalconnection, making this book a perfect guide to a more passionate love life.
This edition also contains The Passion Principles: Celebrating Sexual Freedom in Marriage, The Passion Principles: Celebrating Sexual Freedom in Marriage, The Passion Principles: Celebrating Sexual Freedom in Marriage, The Passion Principles: Celebrating Sexual Freedom in Marriage
About: Move beyond the mechanics of sex to a rich and rewarding connection!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.