What do you do when your dreams are shattered?
What do you do when your life isnât turning out the way you thought?
What do you do when you have to turn to Plan B?
Pete Wilson reaches beyond the typical Christian response to offer frank understanding,Â honest encouragement, and real hope for your Plan B reality.Â Drawing on real-life stories from the Bible (David, Joseph, Mary, and Martha)Â and the present day, he writes to help you:
- Move past the feelings of crisis: panic, fear, paralysis, and overcontrol
- See God in your circumstancesâeven when he doesnât seem toÂ be there at all
- Make peace with doubt, which can actually be an expression of faith
- Find hope through the redemptive power of community
- Ask the right questions in order to fi nd real, satisfying answers
- Explore the relationship between shattered dreams and trueÂ spiritual transformation
This edition also contains Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would?
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.