Emergency Department Manual: Clinical & Administrative Forms, Checklists, & Guidelines provides emergency department directors/managers with the rare opportunity to review some of the best tools their colleagues use in their own emergency department settings. Packed with the best practical forms, policies, and cutting-edge information from top health care facilities across the country, this comprehensive, practical resource tool clearly and concisely addresses key administrative and clinical elements of emergency department management. The sample materials can serve as a foundation from which managers may develop and build upon their own forms, policies, and procedures for their own emergency departments.
- Strategies for managing a more cost-effective emergency department
- Emergency care pathways and protocols
- Quality improvement policies and guidelines
- Patient assessment and triage
- Risk management and legal issues
- And more!
Emergency Department Manual has been updated to include:
Important legal information including:
- Revisions to the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) regulations adopted in 2009
- HIPAA Communications with Family and Friends
Essential Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control:
- CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization
- CDC Standard Precaution Guidelines
Plus new information on:
- EMS and Terrorism
- Injury Data from the Emergency Department
- Emergency Medical Services Management of Swine Origin Influenza
About: Emergency Department Manual: Clinical & Administrative Forms, Checklists, & Guidelines provides emergency department directors/managers with the rare opportunity to review some of the best tools their colleagues use in their own emergency department settings.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.