Based on the real-world experiences of some of the best health care billing and collection offices nationwide, Health Care Billing & Collections :
- Proven procedures and practical guidelines, based on the real-world experiences of some of the best health care billing and collection offices nationwide
- Time-saving forms, worksheets, and letters
- Annual updates to ensure that your office procedures are always up-to-date
- And much more!
Some of the practical tools included in Health Care Billing & ;Collections include:
- Sample Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Form
- Protected Health Information Policies
- Third-Party Profile Worksheet
- Payment Reductions Strategy and Sample Letter
- Billing Productivity Chart
- Confidentiality Policy and Statement
- Collector Activity Tracking Form
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) Application/Update Form
- Section 1011 Enrollment Application
About: Whether your greatest professional challenge is battling Medicare for fair reimbursements, training new employees, overcoming payment objections or avoiding legal problems, Health Care Billing & Collections: Forms, Checklists & Guidelines is the unique one-stop reference that gives you the tools and strategies you need to succeed in today's high-pressure health care business environment.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.