The Plant-Based Diet Meal Plan: A 3-Week Kickstart Guide to Eat & Live Your Best | Plant-Based Nutrition, 2E (Idiot's Guides) | Straight Up Food: Delicious and Easy Plant-based Cooking without Salt, Oil or Sugar | The PlantPure Kitchen: 130 Mouthwatering, Whole Food Recipes and Tips for a Plant-Based Life | The Mindful Vegan: A 30-Day Plan for Finding Health, Balance, Peace, and Happiness | Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook | The Plant-Based Journey
Let A Plant-Based Life be your guide. Whether you're taking your first steps on this path to wellness or recommitting yourself to success, author Micaela Cook Karlsen clearly maps the way. Her program enables you to set your own pace and stay the course--without relying on willpower. Drawing on personal experience and the latest research, she reveals how to:
- Find and sustain your motivation
- Gradually add more whole, plant foods into your diet, crowding out less nutritious fare
- Break old food addictions and establish new habits
- Translate favorite recipes to create delicious, nourishing meals
- Reshape your food environment (at home, at work, and on the go) to make healthy eating a no-brainer
- Cultivate relationships that celebrate and support your new lifestyle
If your goal is a healthier, more energized--exuberant--life,make this book your personal GPS. The journey will be more satisfying than you ever imagined.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.