Subscription Marketing: Strategies for Nurturing Customers in a World of Churn | Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine | Ask | The Customer Loyalty Loop | The Automatic Customer | The Membership Economy | Loyalty 3.0 | Customer Loyalty | Harvard Business Review on Increasing Customer Loyalty
So why do so many companies act like adrenalin junkies, chasing after new customers at the expense of creating deeper, more profitable relationships with the ones they already have?
Evergreen exposes the mad pursuit for what it is: a brief spike in metrics and an ongoing revenue drain, as one-time customers fail to return.
A better solution is to shift resources from attracting new customers to engaging the base--the path to stable growth, season after season. The book's entertaining stories and action steps reveal how anyone can:
- Cultivate the 3Cs of evergreen companies: character, community, and content
- Build loyalty programs that turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates
- Nurture profitable customers while pruning those who sap time and money
- Inject authenticity into social media communications (and decipher once and for all what that actually really means!)
- Invert the expectations gap that can drive customers away From Internet startups and mom-and-pop businesses to multinational giants, strong companies are rooted in customer retention.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.