Sandra Simkins provides straight answers to common questions such as:
- Should I let my child talk to the police without a lawyer?
- How can I help my child succeed on probation?
- Should my child admit to the charges or take the case to trial?
- How will this case impact my child's future? Will it prevent him from getting a job or going into the army?
- My child has mental health issues. Can the juvenile justice system help?
- My daughter is out of control. Should I call the police?
- My son got arrested at school and is now suspended. What should I do next?
Simkins takes complicated legal concepts and breaks them down into easy-to-understand guidelines. She includes information on topics such as police interrogation, detention hearings, and bail, along with state-by-state specifics. When Kids Get Arrested is a perfect resource for parents, social workers, guidance counselors, teachers, principals, coaches, and anyone else who works with children.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.