Occupational Therapy in Mental Health: A Vision for Participation | Group Dynamics in Occupational Therapy: The Theoretical Basis and Practice Application of Group Intervention | Neuroscience: Fundamentals for Rehabilitation, 5e | The Intentional Relationship | Functional Performance in Older Adults | Applied Theories in Occupational Therapy | Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents
- A team-based approach drives the learning process to promote problem solving and encourage active engagement and participation.
- Pre-class reading assignments prepare students for in-class, team-based learning.
- Students learn to write a research question that addresses a health-care practice problem, and then find and read evidence that addresses the question.
- The different types of research and the different methods and measurements that are used to evaluate each type are discussed as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Examples from health care research illustrate important concepts and their application in practice.
- “Key Words” identify and translate terms commonly used in scientific writing.
- Exercise boxes throughout the text ask students to apply what they are learning.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.