Student Laboratory Manual for Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach, 9e | Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach, 9e (Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination) | Seidel's Physical Examination Handbook: An Interprofessional Approach, 9e (Mosbys Physical Examination Handbook) | Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking | A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests | Current Diagnosis & Treatment Geriatrics | Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers
- Complaint-focused approach organized by body system.
- Step-by-step how tos for taking a focused history, performing a physical based on presenting complaints/problems, and interpreting the findings.
- Guidance on selecting diagnostic tests and interpreting those studies to help narrow down the diagnoses.
- Prediction rules for selected disorders.
- Lifespan coverage that includes children, older adults, and pregnant patients.
- Quick-reference features, including red flags, assessment pearls, medications causing symptom, and selected causes of symptoms.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.