Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians | Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8e | Drug Information Handbook for Advanced Practice Nursing | Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking | Nursing Research | Health Promotion in Nursing Practice | Advanced Health Assessment and Clinical Diagnosis in Primary Care
- The only text that meets all AACN/NONPF criteria.
- Clinical Pearls, insights from expert practitioners on how to increase patient compliance, analyze potential drug interactions, and improve treatment selection reasoning.
- Case Studies illustrating the paradigm drug and select common uses for each class of drugs.
- Tips on how to evaluate new drugs from the literature provided by drug representatives.
- Discussions of the application of advanced pharmacotherapeutics to the real world of clinical practice.
- Coverage of pathophysiology as it relates to the use of specific drugs.
- Easy-to-understand illustrations of drug physiology and how drugs work in the body.
- Tables that detail commonly used drugs, pharmacokinetics, drug/food interactions, dosage schedules, and available dosage forms.
- On the Horizon boxes highlighting potentially useful drugs currently in clinical trials.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.