Writing Case Reports: A How to Manual for Clinicians | Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination: Patient Interview and Tests & Measures | Physical Agents in Rehabilitation: An Evidence-Based Approach to Practice, 5e | Campbell's Physical Therapy for Children Expert Consult, 5e | Foundations of Clinical Research | Pathology and Intervention in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation | Orthopedic Physical Assessment
- Clinical vignettes illustrate the application of outcomes to clinical decision-making.
- Five clinical questions provide a framework for assessing patient outcomes:
- How confident can I be in a patient’s measured value?
- What does the measured value mean?
- What is the interpretation of a measured change value?
- What is the expected terminal goal value for the outcome of interest?
- What is the ideal reassessment interval?
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.